- Arrive early (at least 15 minutes)
- Dress for the audition -- in a professional manner that will allow for movement
- Bring your class and work schedule to the audition. Rehearsals are scheduled during the week based on availability, however on Friday and Saturday everyone in the cast is required to attend rehearsal on those days. They are called: All Call
- Print your contact information legibly on your audition form. This will ensure we are able to contact you for casting purposes.
- Please prepare two contrasting monologues no longer than 2 minutes in length.
- If you do not have prepared monologues in your repertoire -- you may work from a cold read. Sides (short scenes) will be provided from the script.
Auditions for You Are Not Alone, A Multimedia Production will be in January. We are looking for performers of all types for the short film and live performance of You Are Not Alone.