Financial Aid Home
We are here to help!
Contact us if you need information or assistance with:
- Eligibility for scholarships, grants, and loans
- Direct loans
- PELL grant
- Zell Miller and HOPE scholarship
- Federal Work Study program
- Completion of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Special note: Click the link below if your Student Aid report says you have been “selected for verification.
ATTENTION: SGSC FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 001592
financial aid counseling
Meet one-on-one with a member of our team by visiting our office in Engram Hall on the Douglas Campus, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., except for scheduled college holidays.
- Contact us by phone at (912) 260-4200
- Email us at email@example.com