Hawk Baseball Day Camp
MONDAY, JULY 9TH - THURSDAY, JULY 12TH, 2018
REGISTER BY JULY 4th FOR LOWEST PRICE OF $80!
AFTER JULY 4th, THE COST WILL BE $90.
- Jeff Timothy, Head Hawks Baseball Coach
- Local college players
- Defensive: Throwing, Catching, Position Work. Campers will receive instruction on throwing and catching techniques as well as individual position instruction.
- Offensive: Hitting, bunting and base running. Campers will receive instruction on the techniques of hitting, bunting, and base running skills.
- AGES: 6 years old and up
- COST: $80.00 until July 4th (After July 4th the cost will be $90.00)
- LOCATION: George A. Cook Stadium
- WHAT TO BRING: Bat, glove, and baseball uniform, shorts are acceptable.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
For additional information, contact Coach Jeff Timothy at 912.260.4220 or 770.316.3832.
To register for this camp, fill out the registration form and return 5 days prior to the start of the camp. There will also be Camp Day Registration. Make check or money order payable to Jeff Timothy.
To complete an online registration form click here.
Please sign and return all forms.
Health Form and Emergency Contact
Code of Conduct
Waiver of Liability