Spring 2021 Campus Guidelines
South Georgia State College Campuses Spring 2021 Main Page
Following the direction of the USG, effective July 15, 2020, all employees, students, and visitors are required to wear an appropriate face covering that completely covers the mouth and nose while inside campus facilities/buildings. Face covering is in addition to and not a substitute for social distancing. Employees, students, and visitors are also encouraged to:
- Practice good hand-washing hygiene by either washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Practice physical distancing strategies, where possible
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or have symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick and contact your healthcare provider regarding any possible symptoms.