Navigate for Faculty and Staff
South Georgia State College has partnered with EAB's platform NAVIGATE to help improve retention and graduation rates by identifying areas of support for students to complete their degrees. It serves as a roadmap to a degree based on academic strengths and successes.
WHY USE NAVIGATE?
- Prioritize outreach and interaction with your students
- Engage in conversations with students who may have greater success outside their chosen major
- Simplify intervention by aggregating previously disparate data into a 360-view of student performance
- Evaluate and compare alternative major decisions based on predicted academic performance
- Proactively contact students to arrange advising or other student support services
Login to Navigate for Faculty & Staff
Help and Guidelines
How to Send a Message to Your Advisees
Navigate Quick Start Guide
How to Submit a Progress Report for Early Alert
Running a Report for Alerts
Creating an Appointment Summary after a scheduled appointment
Academic Planning Guide for Advisors