Congratulations on your admission to South Georgia State College! On this page, you’ll find helpful information about becoming a Hawk and what steps you will need to take regarding financing your education, registering for courses and living on campus.
Please be sure to make note of our Academic Calendar for very important dates this summer and fall.
Becoming a Hawk
- Use the links below to sign up for an upcoming SOAR (Student Orientation, Advisement and Registration). During SOAR you will have the opportunity to meet other incoming students and meet faculty and professional Advisors that will assist you with on campus resources and setting up your course schedule.
Upcoming SOAR dates:
- The sooner that you complete orientation, the sooner you will be registered for classes!
- Summer and Fall 2021 registration is now open. Be sure to submit your registration form to be registered for classes.
VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY ENTRY PROGRAM
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
While we consider South Georgia State College’s tuition and fees to be an affordable option for some, we encourage all of our admitted students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid by July 15. Determine your cost of attendance through our net price calculator.
- Apply for Douglas on-campus housing
Complete the Housing Application online or submit the paper application sent with your Acceptance information to us via fax to (912)260-4458 or mail to SGSC along with the $125 non-refundable application fee. For additional Housing and Residence Life questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com or (912)260-4416.
- Follow us on social media for exciting campus news and updates!
Please contact our Office of Admission at (912) 260-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the links below prior to SOAR:
Financial Aid (SGSC Federal School Code: 001592)
ALREADY A STUDENT AT SGSC?
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for Registration Events/Dates in order to make an appointment with your advisor for Registration.
Registration information can also be found at the Registrar's Office webpage.