South Georgia State College offers meeting facilities on both the Waycross and Douglas campuses. External facility reservations are accepted based on a first-come, first-serve basis, on availability of space and event service requirements.
The following are required for the reservation of South Georgia State College facilities by external groups:
- License Agreement/Permit signed and initialed on behalf of the organization making the reservation and initialed, signed and approved by South Georgia State College.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- All requests for SGSC facility usage must be submitted at least 30 days prior to event
- If the proposed event is for or may be attended by minors, those under 18 years of age, compliance with the South Georgia State College Minors on Campus policy is required.
Meeting Space Options/Features
- Accommodations for groups of all sizes
- 472 seat auditorium in Douglas
- 150 seat auditorium in Waycross
- Meeting rooms with a capacity of 75
- Multipurpose room with a capacity of 250
- Ample, well-lit, free parking
- Audio/video conferencing capabilities in select areas
- Audio visual equipment
- Internet access
- Laptop and projector systems available
Food and Beverage Services
Refreshment breaks and meal service are available through Aladdin Food Services on the Douglas campus only. The client will work directly with Aladdin on food and beverage service options and pricing. Aladdin's manager, Mr. Vernon Littleton, may be reached at 912.720.4825.
For more information on pricing and reservations contact:
Internal Event Requests
External Event Requests