How Do I Accept My Loans?
CONGRATULATIONS! You've been awarded, now you're almost there!
Log into Banner Web and accept your loans on the Financial Aid award information tab.
- Select Student and Financial Aid tab
- Next select Financial Aid.
- Then select Award.
- Now select Award for Aid Year.
- Select your aid year from the drop down box. Click Submit.
- Click on the “Accept Award Offer” tab.
- Review your award and select “Accept” or “Decline” for each offer. Click “Submit".
First time borrowers must also:
- Use your FSA User ID & Password to complete Entrance Counseling online at www.studentaid.gov.
- At the same website, complete your Loan Agreement/Master Promissory Note (MPN). Only complete Loan Entrance Counseling and Loan Agreement/Master Promissory Note once.
Although Banner Self-Serve may continue to ask you for these items, as long as you have completed them on www.studentaid.gov and received your acknowledgement from them, you do not need to complete it again.