Processing time depends on student’s submittal of forms/fees, but rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
1. Student submits Residence Hall Application and applicable housing application fees.
- 2017-20187 (Fall 2017 - Spring 2018) New Students
- 2017-2018 (Fall 2018 - Spring 2018) Returning Students
Note: Please note that it is imperative you realize there are two parts to this application. Once you complete the form and click ‘submit’ you will need to do a verification. To do this, you will need to go to the e-mail you used (at the bottom) and look for an e-mail from Adobe Sign. In this e-mail you will find the steps to complete the housing application: clicking the link. We process housing applications that have been completely submitted – meaning the verification step has been done. Without processing your signed application, we will not assign you a room.
You will receive a receipt via e-mail that your housing application has been received. For electronic submission, you can look for this e-mail to be received by the end of the week it was submitted. For those sent via mail, please allow for the receipt to come 2-3 weeks after it has been mailed. If you do not receive an e-mail within this timeline, please contact the housing office at 912-260-4429 or email@example.com.
Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Housing Application - Printable version:
- 2017-2018 (Fall 2017 - Spring 2018) Applications for new students
- 2017-2018 (Fall 2017 - Spring 2018) Applications for returning students
SGSC - Douglas campus housing is unavailable for Summer 2016.
2. Student completes all admissions and financial aid requirements.
3. The SGSC Campus Police department will notify the Criminal History Committee of the housing applicant's criminal background. The Criminal History Committee will review and notify the Office of Admissions and the Office of Residence Life of the decision.
4. Student is assigned to an apartment by Residence Life staff. Student will be notified to complete the housing agreement through their BannerWeb account.
5. All SGSC fees must be paid in full before the student may move into the residence hall. This includes all tuition & fees, housing & meal plan charges, and housing application fees. If you have questions regarding the fee payment process, contact the Cashier at 912-260-4239.
For More Information:
Office of Residence Life and Housing