What's New in 2018?
- OneUSG Connect will replace ADP on March 25, 2018. All employees will use the system to record and submit time and to access, review and update personal information including direct deposit, paystubs and benefits.
- There are many benefits for using OneUSG Connect:
- It's easy to use and will automate current manual HR and benefits processes.
- It can be used on mobile devices and will allow employees to submit and/or approve absences on the go.
- It delivers faster and more efficient responses to handle issues or answer questions, which will be available through the USG Shared Service Center's centralized support.
What is OneUSG?
OneUSG is a system-wide initiative to develop and implement a consistent approach to policies, procedures and technology solutions that benefit the University System of Georgia (USG), in an effort to reduce costs, streamline processes, and have uniform guidelines with centralized support. The first priority for the OneUSG initiative is to bring the institutions onto one system to manage USG human resources activities, benefits and compensation.
What is OneUSG Connect?
OneUSG Connect is an application that is intended to help an organization manage and maintain its workforce. The major components OneUSG Connect – payroll services, talent management, human resources management, time and attendance, and benefits administration – are unified and integrated into a single system.
Use the links on the left column to view the videos and job aids available.