What's New in 2018?
- OneUSG Connect will replace ADP on March 25, 2018. All employees will use the system to record and submit time and to access, review and update personal information including direct deposit, paystubs and benefits.
- There are many benefits for using OneUSG Connect:
- It's easy to use and will automate current manual HR and benefits processes.
- It can be used on mobile devices and will allow employees to submit and/or approve absences on the go.
- It delivers faster and more efficient responses to handle issues or answer questions, which will be available through the USG Shared Service Center's centralized support.
What is OneUSG?
OneUSG is a systemwide initiative to develop and implement a consistent approach to policies, procedures and technology solutions that benefits all entities of the University System of Georgia (USG). Through OneUSG, the University System Offices and campuses are coming together to reduce costs, streamline processes, and have consistent guidelines and procedures with centralized support.
What is OneUSG Connect?
The first priority is to bring the the institutions onto one technology solution, OneUSG Connect, to manage USG human resources activities, benefits and compensation. The major components OneUSG Connect – payroll services, talent management, human resources management, time and attendance, and benefits administration – are unified and integrated into a single system.