Faculty Resources Training Calendars
Microsoft Office Excel Instruction:
|Tuesday, April 11, 2017||2:00 PM||Library Rm # 127||Douglas|
|Wednesday, April 12, 2017||2:00 PM||Library Rm # 127||Douglas|
|Tuesday, April 11, 2017||2:15 PM||Educational Bldg. 117C||Waycross|
|Wednesday, April 12, 2017||2:15 PM||Educational Bldg. 117C||Waycross|
Training will cover the following topics:
- Create a workbook in Excel (includes naming, adding and deleting worksheets)
- Work with Excel worksheets (hide columns, freeze panes, move and copy)
- Add and edit data in Excel (includes merging and aligning cells, formatting and resizing)
- How to create formulas
- How to create and format tables (includes sorting and filtering data)
- How to create Pivot Tables
- How to create Charts
- How to password protect a workbook
If you are unable to attend one of the training sessions and would like one-on-one training, please submit a ticket and one will be scheduled.
ELMO Document Camera and PowerPoint Instruction
This training will demonstrate how to show the ELMO document camera and a PowerPoint presentation in a classroom setting.
Respondus 4.0 and LockDown Browser Training Dates:
Respondus 4.0 is a Windows-based authoring tool that makes it easy to create and manage exams for GeorgiaVIEW.
Respondus LockDown Browser is a customized browser that increases the security of online testing in GeorgiaVIEW. "When students use Respondus LockDown Browser to access a quiz, they are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications. Students are locked into a quiz until is it submitted for grading."