- Please answer ALL questions.
- You must have a complete financial aid file for 2019-2020 before we can evaluate your Summer application.
- By completing this form you will automatically be considered for any Federal Pell Grant that you qualify to receive during the Summer Semester 2020.
- If you are eligible for a student or parent loan, you must be enrolled in at least six semester hours to be eligible for payment of those funds.
- To apply for a Parent PLUS Loan, your parent must go to the Federal Loan Web Site at www.studentaid.gov and complete the Direct PLUS Loan Application for Parents.
- Disbursement of funds for those students enrolled for a Summer Semester term will be no later than June 30, 2020.
*For Summer Semester ONLY, if you request “Student Loans” below, we will process the maximum amount of student loan(s) you are eligible to receive of the type(s) that you indicate. If you do not wish to receive the maximum amount, you must specify the amount you wish to borrow in the Comments/Instructions section below.
Academic period covered by award(s): June, 2020 to July, 2020.