Frequently Requested Forms
- Complete and submit to request Academic Renewal. Student must have not attended SGSC for five or more years to qualify for Academic Renewal. Review the Academic Renewal Policy for qualifications. Contact the Registrar's Office for more information.
- Complete and submit to inform SGSC of any change in your address, phone number(s), or name. Proper documentation is needed for name change. Examples of acceptable documentation include marriage certificate, driver’s license, or new Social Security card.
- Complete and submit if requested to do so. Any student who is placed on Academic Suspension must complete and submit an Admissions Appeals Form before becoming eligible to return to SGSC.
- Complete and submit to change your academic advisor and or pathway (major).
- Complete with your academic advisor to request approval for a course substitution.
- Complete to possibly earn course credit by examination.
- Complete and submit to request Enrollment Verification.
Complete and submit this consent to allow us to release information to your parent(s) or others whom you designate.
This consent will remain in effect until you notify us in writing that you wish to revoke it.
Complete and submit to request a Hardship Withdrawal. A Hardship Withdrawal is defined as a non-academic circumstance which
prevents a student from successfully completing a course. This is only necessary if you withdrawal after midterm.
- Complete and submit to apply for Graduation.
- Complete with your advisor during registration.
- First-Time, Full-Time students should complete with advisor during registration.
- Compete and submit to the Registrar's Office to request your transcript to be sent.
- Complete with your advisor to request Transient permission at another institution.
- Complete if you are a Transient student at SGSC waiting on financial aid from your home institution.
- Complete and submit to the Registar's Office to withdraw fom one or more courses.
Most forms can be
scanned and email to:
South Georgia State College
100 West College Park Drive
Douglas, GA 31533
submitted in person to:
•Registrar’s Office - Engram Hall
•Enrollment Services Office - James M. Dye Student Services Building
SGSC Entry Program at Georgia Southwestern State University
•Entry Program Office - Collum Hall, 2nd Floor
SGSC Entry Program at Valdosta State University
•Entry Program Office - University Center, Entrance #9